Invincible Summer

by NJG

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Buy art to benefit my broken tooth.


Dear Readers,
I have broken my molar right in half, and am in need of a crown which will total over a thousand dollars in dental costs. Seriously. An important tooth!

So.


I am not begging, merely letting you know, that I simultaneously have goods for sale on my website:
http://nicolejgeorges.com/books.htm

And if you were kind hearted and in the market for art, this might be a good time to buy it. So that i can physically chew again.

I have original art pieces for sale, zines, and calendars.
In addition to that, i will make you a custom sock monkey for $25, or a pet portrait (starting at $150).

If you see something that you like on my website and would like to try and haggle, give it a shot. I'm open to considerations for friends.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely
n.g.

No comments: