Invincible Summer

by NJG

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thank you Thank you!



Thank you to everyone who attended Tea for Teeth and made a donation to my oral well being! It has been almost a year and a half since I broke a molar and descended into the land of soft room temperature foods, and very much look forward to once again joining the ranks of my twenty/thirty something ilk by eating crunchy, even hot foods!
(No offense to my octogenarian friends, but I'll be drinking {vegan} Ensure with you soon enough.)

I am very grateful for all of your support, and would like to name a tooth after the kind citizens of Portland, Oregon.

If you didn't get a chance to come to the benefit, or just want to donate $5-500 as a way of supporting self employed artists and educators, please do so here:







Take care, and don't forget to floss.

Sincerely
n.g.

No comments: