Invincible Summer

by NJG

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Graphic Novel Update



PHEW IS RIGHT!
I am so- so- so close to being done with my book! It is all penciled (knock on wood knock on wood) and is in the midst of getting inked, getting cleaned up, and getting sent to the publisher.
Holy cow!

See for yourself:




Here are the 20 pounds of pages:



And here, for your contrast-and-comparison, is the new 2010 version of the drawing attached to the original proposal from so very long ago (rats, i want to find the original for you to compare & contrast, but i can't find it! trust me, this looks less bizarre than its predecessor:




Please wish me luck. I may be arthritic, batty, and/or blind by the time I am finished!

Just in time to go on tour.... (see below)

xoxo
n.g.

6 comments:

Alec Longstreth said...

GO Nicole GO! HOME STRETCH!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

NJG said...

Thanks Alec! I need you to squirt water on my face as i jog by on this final stretch of the race!

Moshimoshineko said...

That's so cool! am intensely jealous. it seems like it was an arduous undertaking, but am sure it will be completely worth it. just notify when we can get hold of it here in the UK.

非常冷 said...

人生的「三部曲」應該是無愧的昨天,充實的今天,與充滿希望的明天。 ....................................................

sladjicka said...

Am excited about your new novel yay! Am looking forward to seeing you in chicago at women and children first too. still waiting for my sticker or button as part of my subscription though :( did you forget?

pass said...

色情秀一夜聊天室女同聊天聊天室二愛聊天室色情網站論壇色情網戰色情說小色情影片片色情影片免會員色情影片亞洲色情影片站色情熟女貼圖片色情線上短片色情學文色情?漫艾莉絲無名相簿色情免費試看自拍色片下載區色片免費線上看色片直撥色片直播999色片情色卡通影片免費看色色論壇色免費論壇色言情小說色妹妹免費影片色妹妹脫光光視訊聊天室 免費視訊 bt成人777成人區