Invincible Summer

by NJG

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mailing List


NOTE: THIS PHOTO IS NOT OF ME

Hi Everyone,
1.
I am in the process of trying to corral my mailing list right now.
If you have received more than one email from me about this I dearly apologize.
Gmail thinks I'm a spammer, so I can't tell how much of my mail they are sending or trashing.
All I want is a reliable way to send mail to my email list!
I promise not to send you anything about "Hot Singles In Your Area" or "Penile Enlargement" .
More news on this as it comes.




2. I am reading at this benefit for In Other Words on Thursday.
In Other Words is our local nonprofit feminist bookstore-turned-community center.

3. Calendars are at the printers

4. I am going to be tabling at Crafty Wonderland this year!
Saturday and Sunday, December 11th + 12th at the Oregon Convention Center.


5. For Halloween, I went with a trio as The Shaggs. I was Dot.
Morgan coached me on how to properly conjure their spirit for photographs: "Just pretend like your dad is right outside of the photograph yelling at you to smile". See Morgan's brilliant performance below:





6. Calendars should be back from the printers by November 12th! Get in on it!

OVER AND OUT,

n.g.

No comments: