Invincible Summer

by NJG

Monday, January 16, 2012

Student Comic & Pet Portrait



Hello There!
Above is a panel from a comic about reading, done by a high school student who shall remain anonymous. It was one of my favorite panels from my recent residency at Benson High School.

Did you know I teach workshops and residencies to children, high school students, & senior citizens? I do. I will post more student work soon.

In the meantime, here is a cat portrait of someone named Winston, looking very handsome.


In case you are curious, the pet portrait scene over here is a little rough. Meaning, I am booked up through April at the moment. April-June I'll be too busy teaching to portrait for your pets, but after that we can talk.
If you are desperately seeking a portrait for a gift, consider getting a gift certificate! I will hand draw a gift certificate for your loved one, informing them of the gift they are to receive. Then you can wrap it up, see the look on their face, and they can have the joy of bossing me around themselves, instead of you doing it on their behalf.
Consider it!

I am currently working on the Vanport comic for Dill Pickle Club, planning my trip to the Chicago Zine Fest, and training daily, JUST IN CASE we get called for an Amazing Race audition.

Take care, more soon,
xoxo
n.g.

No comments: