Invincible Summer

by NJG

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thank You from Nicole & Beija Georges


Dear Friends,
Thank you so so so so so so much for all of your well wishes and contributions towards Beija's health fund. This is an overwhelming and intense time, but your support is... I don't even know what to say.
I'm so grateful. It's just made this time a lot better.  More eloquent words escape me.
People have been generous and kind towards a small grouchy dog who happens to be my best friend.
Thank you.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Beija tips her rope-bone to you.

Right now we are still in the testing & consultation woods, with her heart murmur needing a look-see (EchoCardiogram) before she can undergo any sort of surgery. I will let you know more as it happens.

Take care and thank you and please kiss your pets for me,

Nicole J. Georges
 

5 comments:

Aaron Renier said...

I love you! I love you and your grouchy dog! I hope all goes really well. You are in my thoughts.

Jen said...

Sending happy, healing thoughts your way! <3 Jen

NJG said...

Thank you Aaron! Same! Love! Thank you for your dog thoughts.

NJG said...

Thank you Jen!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

TeamEnergyKY said...

I saw Lagusta's post about Beija. I am not sure if you have heard of Zija Smartmix, but it is doing amazing things in people with cancer (John Hopkins is doing a study with the Moringa Oleifera tree right now). It has also helped my dogs tremendously with elevated liver enzymes and low white blood cell counts. All three of my rescues consume it daily. My dogs are my children, and I can only imagine what you are going through. I am sending prayers, positive energy and well wishes your all's way!