Invincible Summer

by NJG

Thursday, October 18, 2012

2013 Calendar now available for Pre-Order!



 Hello! Well, while I sat around nervously waiting for news on my sweet dog's surgery today, I got a lot of scanning done and am almost finished laying out this year's calendar. Which means that it is now available for Pre-Order.
The calendar should be home from the printer the first week of November.
I will be premiering it at the Short Run comics festival in Seattle.

This is a limited edition. Last year I sold out by the end of December, so I do recommend pre-ordering if you can. They will be printed in a different color of ink- not black and white. I haven't decided what color yet, but I am leaning towards a dark red/mauve or green.

This year's calendar features:

2 Ornamental Chickens
1 parakeet
1 mouse holding a medal
1 boar piglet
2 French Bulldogs who could pass for Boston Terriers
1 Lil Bub
1 Joey
1 Baby Wallabee
1 Leaping deer
1 Painted sloth
9 Whales helping each other
1 Forlorn monkey
1 Masked Sharpei
AND MORE


Here is the link to more info on the calendars, and the official pre-order place. 

If you click the link and it says "Sold Out", just wait a little bit & click again, or tweet at me @nicolejgeorges and I will renew it a.s.a.p.

I think that's all.

Thank you very much, and for continued calendar customers and stores, thank you for your patience.
My deadlines have all been torn asunder by the recent dog health calamity, but I'm getting back on track.

Sincerely,

N.G.


No comments: