Invincible Summer

by NJG

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Short Run, Calendars & Soft Serve: 3 things that are not depressing

Poster by Eroyn Franklin 

1.
I am going to be at Short Run Small Press Festival this weekend in Seattle. I will be giving advice, selling zines and comics and telling you about my book and selling calendars. Come see me!
Somebody else made this.

2.
Have you heard of this amazing Banana Soft Serve?
Seriously, if you have a food processor, go look at this.
I don't know why it works, but it works.
Calendar Cover, with a Beija walk-by

3.
Calendars! I am picking up calendars from the printers tomorrow and will be debuting them at Short Run in Seattle. AND they have HOLES in them this year. That's right- convenient for hanging on a push pin or a nail, HOLES.

You can order them on Etsy. 

I was feeling too fragile at the last minute to make a bold ink color choice, so I went with one I felt safe and comforted by , which was this lovely blue color. I love blue.
You can have pink calendars next year.
Lil' Bub

xoxo
n.g.

No comments: