Invincible Summer

by NJG

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

LISTEN TO ME on my favorite podcasts.


Greetings, people of Earth. I write to you from slate-skied Portland, Oregon, where I am home from tour and absorbing the feeling of being in a dogless home for the first time in my adult life. It is heavy. 
Now that I have bummed you out, let me offer you a few things that I've done lately:

1. I was on my favorite podcast, "How Was Your Week" with Julie Klausner. 
You can listen to it here, or on iTunes.


2. I was on my other favorite podcast, Porchlight. I performed live at the Verdi Club with Michael Ian Black, April Richardson & Dave Hill  during SF Sketchfest, and while M.I.B. is not on the podcast, you have to just take my word for it. What a thrill! 
Here is the Libsyn link and the iTunes link to listen to the podcast.



3. THIS SATURDAY AT 9 p.m. 
you can listen to me on Livewire! radio on OPB, with guests The Dandy Warhols and basketball player Bryan Grant, who got a standing ovation in the theater. 



No comments: