Invincible Summer

by NJG

Friday, March 14, 2014

Ponyo & I visit the library with our book, "Tell It Like It Tiz"!


Shello! In January, my collaborator Marc Parker and I drove to Olympia, Washington, and told people at the Olympia Timberland Library about our senior citizen zine-turned-book, "Tell It Like It Tiz". I brought my dog, Ponyo, who is also a friend to the participants of our project. Here are some photos:



Would you like us to visit your school, club, or library?
We love to share the community art project wealth. 
Send me a cool email here

And lo! I am going to be featured in an art show that is happening RIGHT NOW in Chicago, Illinois! ChiCOLDgo! Anyway, if you go there, you can buy some cool xeroxed prints for the low low price of $10. And that is no lie. So check it out!

Have a nice weekend, and I'll see you at MoCCA!!!

xoxo
n.g.

No comments: