Invincible Summer

by NJG

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Buy me a Gothic Lolita Dress

I'm going to try and make this blog mainly News bits and sketchbook entries pretty soon, but until then, i wanted you to know that i found something new on blogspot, which is that they will let you create a "wishlist" by googling products that you want,
and then people who read your blog can, i guess, Grant your Wish by buying you one of those things?
I mean honestly, you're granting my wish by reading this at all.
But if you feel like you want to give just a little bit more,
you can go to my wishlist:
http://www.google.com/shoppinglist?a=SWL&email=kniqole%40hotmail.com&id=656313214197108548

and buy me a room sweeping robot or a tiny tophat with special netting.

Happy wish granting!
I'll see you at the zine symposium!

n.g.

No comments: