Invincible Summer

by NJG

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Look How Clean My Office Is !!!





Current amount spent on office furniture: $0.00

Neighbor Chelsey gave me these two small orange things, which ignited a spark in my office, leading me to paint my sewing table light blue and to rearrange.
Better pictures soon, but look at how spacious it is!




I look forward to a productive month of pet portraits and Rock n Roll Camp for Girls. I have pet portrait orders through September, and will only have space for 2-4 portraits between Sept and the Holidays, so think fast if you want to paint a pet for your sweetheart!
Or, as a matter of fact, if you want to paint a portrait of your sweetheart. Or yourself! I do portraits of people, as it turns out.
email for details. nicole at nicole j georges dot com.







Whilst looking for these human portraits, I stumbled upon a photo of myself packing the box for the aforementioned portrait!



These photos courtesy of Jenn Hill (of Robot Candy and Chet & Dot), my official resin expert.

1 comment:

Jess said...

your work is awesomely good. i also love painting & drawing animals!