Invincible Summer

by NJG

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Diary Comics Assignment

Hi Friends,

I am teaching at the IPRC's Comics Certificate Program this semester, and thought I'd let you know about our current assignment. Perhaps you would like to do one on your own.

Students are tasked with drawing their own diary comic this week.
They will also be bringing in examples of a favorite & least favorite comic with an explanatory paragraph.

Some of the diary comic artists we are reviewing are below.
Click on the links to find out more, read their work, etc.

Good luck! I hope they inspire you.

Email me your best diary comic this week & I'll post it here!
(Unless it is horribly offensive of course)



VANESSA DAVIS




JOHN PORCELLINO




JAMES KOCHALKA



JULIE DOUCET





LIZ PRINCE

No comments: