Invincible Summer

by NJG

Friday, April 22, 2011

New Studio!

Dear Friends,
After 4 years of working in the closet nook of Little House, I've moved to greener pastures along the Willamette River!
Break a cyber champagne bottle in honor of my new studio!
I'll be sharing it with zinester and co-author of the Tell It Like It Tiz senior citizen zine/project, Marc Parker.

The dogs even like it here.

For a little perspective, here is my old drawing space:


...And my new drawing space:


Very psyched.

xoxo
n.g.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I also generally just lurk close to here, and like Ericka and Marissa
What can we do when we want to find some exciting things to do ? How about the wow online game? We can get the
World Of Warcraft Gold through the game and not need to Buy World Of Warcraft Gold, it is really good! we can even sell the rest Cheap World Of Warcraft Gold for other players and can make friends through the internet!