Invincible Summer

by NJG

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Harlan is my hero!

Take a look at THIS.
My website has been newly remodeled and made to function by Harlan Mahaffy.
You can now request a pet portrait with a simple form, and view many complex html feats right before your very eyes.

Harlan made this website after thousands of emails back and forth, many last minute requests, and- the night before launch- the entire site going down courtesy of my web hosts who speak mainly Romanian. How did he fix it? Learn Romanian on the fly? Not sure, but very impressed.

If you want to get in touch and order some prints from Harlan, or just say "Kudos, Man." you can find him here.


Also, I have an art show up at Half & Half in Portland starting Thursday and running through September.
Come and have a look at my wigged horses and sad looking dogs.
Everything expensive has an inexpensive archival print counterpart for your wallet.

xoxo
n.g.

No comments: