Invincible Summer

by NJG

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Small Fans

Hello!

I've recently received a nomination for "Tiniest Fan", and her name is Ellie.

Ellie's Mom wrote and said:

"Ellie wants to touch these giraffes every time she passes them in the hallway."

Look at that small hand!

Thank you, Ellie & Moms. I am honored.


Also, I have my first hat-pasted-onto-owl submission from Sylvie in Portland (who is small, but I'm not sure how small, so until I have this confirmed, I'm going to guess {from photos and clairvoyance} she is about four years old). :


My friends were so torn when I asked whether or not the calendar owl should be wearing a mouse hat (like really, really surprisingly strong opinions on both sides) that I ended up putting a special "cut & Paste" mouse hat in the back of the calendar, so that everyone can make their own decision on the matter.


You can see the cut & paste area here, at the bottom of the calendar in this picture I snatched from Buy Olympia.


Okay. I think that's it.
Off to draw a dog as the Virgin of Guadalupe and a cat sitting "Like People".

What a life, over here.


Take care,

n.g.

p.s.
I once again horrified a room of teenagers today by revealing (both verbally and by example) that acne continues well into your thirties.
Sorry, students, but someone needed to tell the truth on the matter!


p.p.s. Did you know I am on twitter? Follow me: @nicolejgeorges .

No comments: