Invincible Summer

by NJG

Friday, December 2, 2011

Tattoos! The Book! Senior Citizens! A Mouse Band! & More

1. WATCH OUR AMAZING RACE TAPE.

Help us! I don't know how, but I think that watching it is a good first step.

2. Here is a photo from Lukas in Hamberg, Germany, who got a tattoo of the cone-collared cat from the 2012 Invincible Summer Calendar. Thanks for the photo, Lukas!
He & I agree that getting tattoos on her inner arm feels both disgusting and painful (disgusting being my word, as it kind of rattles your veins and yours truly has one big ole vein-phobia over here).



3. Next on the agenda, here is something that may or may not have happened to me today, in which someone revealed they'd been farting on me while I sat behind them.
I drew this comic in only five short minutes, but I just had to tell you about it.
Click to make larger.





I think that is all.
oh....

4. Cue the horns, mice:


I TURNED IN MY BOOK! (Again).
Again!
But for real this time! Like for real for real.
Woo Hoo!

And....

5.


Here is a pregnant butch comic by A.K. Summers , which is just great.

Okay that's it for real.
Have a nice weekend.
n.g.


P.s. My birthday is coming up. Here are some ideas for what to get me. It's a real shot in the dark/weird thing to steer strangers towards gifts, but YOU NEVER KNOW. Stranger things have happened.

If you are not a billionaire and live in Portland, come to my booth at CRAFTY WONDERLAND on December 10th and say hello! I'll be working there all day on my 31st birthday.



P.p.s. Thanks to the Mouse Band for providing the sound track to my book being finished.
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

No comments: