Invincible Summer

by NJG

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Crafty Wonderland Deals TOMORROW!



Good Evening.

I'll be at Crafty Wonderland all day tomorrow (Dec. 10 {also Dec 11}) .
It is free & at the Convention Center, Portlanders.

It is also my BIRTHDAY.

If you come to my table at Crafty Wonderland tomorrow and say
"Happy Birthday, Please Give Me A free Postcard",
I will give you a free postcard.

(This is not the postcard)


Here are a couple of other deals that will be happening tomorrow:
-3 calendars for $30
-Free set of postcards with any purchase of $10 or more
- Advice for $2
- NEW Hand Drawn One-Of-A-Kind Doilies for $20 (or $25, I'm not sure) ,
and new GIANT (12 inches around) hand drawn doilies for $40

Soooo......

See you at Crafty Wonderland!
My booth is #105, f.y.i.


n.g.

No comments: