Invincible Summer

by NJG

Monday, December 19, 2011

Post Cards, Photo, etc etc

I'm the second shortest person in this picture.


Hello!
I can't WAIT for the Xmas season to be over so I can show you what I've been working on. Notably, a pet portrait and a holiday card.
But of course, these items must reach their intended recipients with the element of surprise intact, so until then, I just tell you that I cannot wait.

In other news, I'm working on the cover to my book as soon as the last pet portrait has cleared my desk.

What else- OH! Ooh La la! I believe I am going to TCAF this year!
I will tell you more about this later.

ALSO, I made some postcards. I think they are nice. There is a giant sort of disclaimer I included in the Etsy listing for them, because I find that random online shoppers (not you... ?) are a little less scruffy and/or forgiving than myself, and so I have a constant low-grade anxiety about letting them down.
Is this true? Who knows. But I've had someone fall out of their chair when the (gocco printed) greeting card they purchased from me arrived and was on a thinner stock than they'd expected.
So now, I either never list greeting cards or I do with a giant disclaimer.
If you're ever interested in a greeting card, let me know and we can talk.
But in the meantime, the postcards are nice! They are cute! I'd like them in my stocking if I didn't already have a box of them downstairs.


Here are the images from the postcards.




Here is a hand drawn bday card I included in a package for a customer.
I care! I'm scruffy, but I care.

Here are places you can get your last minute Invincible Summer calendar:

FROM ME, OF COURSE

LONDON:
Magma Books

EUREKA, CA:
Mae Henry

PORTLAND:
Food Fight Vegan Grocery
Land
Alberta Grocery CoOp
Crafty Wonderland Shop
Reading Frenzy
Powells City of Books (in the small press section)
Zim Zim

ONLINE:
Little Otsu
Buy Olympia

Thank you and good night.

xoxo
n.g.

No comments: