Invincible Summer

by NJG

Friday, July 15, 2011

Update & Pet Portraits

Hello out there!

I am about to go out of town, so my Etsy shop will be on vacation mode.
Here's some news:


I am happy to have the COVER of the Bad Roommate Zine in my clutches.
The cover was completed by the very lovely Lily Pepper.
As for the zine itself,
it will NOT be out by the Zine Symposium, but it WILL be out soon. I am still collecting everything, but as of now I have EXCELLENT submissions from the likes of Carrie McNinch, Laura Moulton, Lisa Eisenberg , J.T. Yost, and more.


Here are a couple of pet portraits I've just finished.
I won't be accepting pet portrait orders again until the fall, as I toil over the last bits of my book (yes, still!).



I'm not going to be at the Zine Symposium this year, but I will be represented!
I believe Tugboat Press will be peddling the latest Invincible Summer/Clutch split,
and there will be a new new new issue of Tell It Like It Tiz, the zine I do with senior citizens.

Take care!

n.g.

p.s. Don't forget to take a look at my weekly dog comic, Muttley Crue, in the Nomad Editions magazine Good Dog .

1 comment:

Nabil said...

What's the new link to your Etsy shop?

/Nabil - SketchGrowl